4.22.2014


A gentleman never asks, a lady never tells, so I'm not saying how old I'm turning or what day my birthday is, only that it's this week and the Birdy is going to try and take it easy! I emphasize the word try because I never fully take as much time off as I'd like. April is a busy month, regardless of when one is born, and there's always work/life-stuff needing to be done. That being said, this is the extent of my post this week -- I'm celebrating Myself, indulging in some extra time for Me, and sometimes that's the best gift one can receive! See you next week when I'm older, and very possibly wiser!
 
Jaunty Fine Print: Image by Denise Sakaki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci buttercups! Your comments are appreciated! (hit the 'post comment' button twice, sometimes it's buggy)