11.02.2010


This Bird had to re-upload this little Inspired post because strange post-Halloween happenings are clearly afoot. The post showed up on Nov 2, and then it disappeared! Clearly, the ghosts of bad fashion choices have somehow come back to haunt me. Or perhaps it's just the gremlins of the internet at work.

Either way, crisis averted, I wanted to at least have the image of the Inspired look, even if I can't remember what the heck I wrote. And really, who reads this stuff -- admit it, you just want the pretty, pretty pictures, right?? I know you're nodding your head.


Jaunty Fine Print:   wardrobe photos by Denise Sakaki, photo of Sarah Jessica Parker from InStyle Magazine

Bookmark and Share 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci buttercups! Your comments are appreciated! (hit the 'post comment' button twice, sometimes it's buggy)