6.05.2012


I keep seeing more ads for the latest and last of the Christopher Nolan-directed Batman movies. Those previews, along with a random posting on Facebook about using the old-school tin cans with string to play telephone got me going on a doodle in the ol' sketchbook. Silly and childish, yes, but sometimes you just gotta draw. So this Birdy did.

I will definitely see the last Batman movie, it's the one summer movie I've been looking forward to, and I'm fairly certain this little drawn interlude will not be taking place. But hey, at the end of the day, all the gloomy Dark Knight tales are essentially about a dude dressed up in some crazy PJ's, running around the city saving the day. Cans tied with string not required.  

Jaunty Fine Print: Illustration by Denise Sakaki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci buttercups! Your comments are appreciated! (hit the 'post comment' button twice, sometimes it's buggy)