7.15.2014


I'm going on vacation. I think. I hope...? You would think one would be sure about such serious matters like taking some time off. But my plan is to take a week off from the bloggosphere and have a long overdue visit with family and friends in the annual Scorch Yourself Alive summer trip to Las Vegas. I'm scheduled to meet up with my parents who are there for a reunion and my BFF from college, a gal I affectionately refer to as the Angry Peanut. I took this photo a couple of years ago at the Bellagio, visiting their beautiful atrium garden, which they change seasonal and holiday themes regularly. I don't gamble, I just go to look at stuff like this. Vegas hates people like me.

Despite plane tickets being bought (with insurance) and hotel rooms reserved, I may cancel if our pup Indy isn't doing well. My biggest fear is not being here if her health takes a sharp turn for the worst;the last time I left for just an overnight trip, the Mister had to take her to the ER. So, we'll see. I've got a vacation I think/I hope I'll be going on. Keep your fingers crossed for me. And Indy. 

Jaunty Fine Print: Photo by Denise Sakaki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci buttercups! Your comments are appreciated! (hit the 'post comment' button twice, sometimes it's buggy)