6.10.2014


This Birdy is having a beach party in her bird-brain and you're all invited. Can you not tell how totally in Vacation Mode my mind is right now?! And I have no fabulous sandy beach-filled vacation plans in my future, so just call it a Mood of Summer Aquamarine Blues. Of all the summery colors, the liquid-blue, almost minty hue of Aqua makes me long for clear blue ocean waters.

I'm not on a beach now, but I can pretend like I am. I let my retail browsing do the walking, finding these aqua-themed pieces that are perfect for summer wear. Simple, airy dresses and sarongs, jewelry that looks like it's been tumbled by the sands or cut from coral itself, and easygoing sandals to show off that summer pedicure. Life's a beach, ain't it? {1} Roberta Roller Rabbit Pareo Sarong, {2} Etro V and A gold tone agate clip earrings, {3} Elan Maxi Dress, {4} Mint Tea Ring, {5} Kenneth Jay Lane beaded coral necklace, {6} Nice t-strap thong flat sandal by Joie

 
Jaunty Fine Print: Images from shops listed above

No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci buttercups! Your comments are appreciated! (hit the 'post comment' button twice, sometimes it's buggy)