8.12.2009



This Bird has a childhood love of all things felt -- it's simple, soft, and comforting. When I first stumbled across My Perennial several years ago, I was twitterpainted by the felt flowers used to decorate scarves -- it inspired my own handmade holiday gifts the following year! Since then, their fuzzy products have moved on to home decor and other accessories. Still doubting the power of felt? The Almighty Martha Stewart found their items to be as endlessly charming as I hope you do. {1} Holiday Stockings {2} "Martha" tote {3} Silk Screened Scarf

Bookmark and Share


1 comment:

  1. Felt rocks and is always easy and affordable to work with. I like making Christmas ornaments and small hearts for valentine's day.

    ReplyDelete

Merci buttercups! Your comments are appreciated! (hit the 'post comment' button twice, sometimes it's buggy)