7.24.2009



Uncommon Goods is one of my go-to online shops when searching for a lovely Something Special. Their site is filled with so many wonderful things, it's like virtually wandering through a little boutique full of unique treasures and smartly designed pieces. I just bought a few items for a loved one's upcoming birthday, so shhhhh... don't tell... {1} Recycled Newspaper Tote {2} Baby Bird Ring {3} Ebony Wood Stainless Steel Ring {4} Red Button Bracelet {5} Reclaimed Pottery Necklaces {6} 100% Recycled Cotton Squirrel Tote
Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

  1. I like the birdie ring. They have a similar one at Something Silver that I have been admiring. I like your style, birdie girl.

    ReplyDelete

Merci buttercups! Your comments are appreciated! (hit the 'post comment' button twice, sometimes it's buggy)