12.25.2009



I'm dreamin' tonight of a place I love
Even more then I usually do
And although I know it's a long road back
I promise you

I'll be home for Christmas
You can count on me
Please have snow and mistletoe
And presents under the tree
Christmas Eve will find me
Where the love light beams
I'll be home for Christmas
If only in my dreams


- I'll Be Home for Christmas, lyrics by Kim Gannon & Walter Kent

My oh my... the first Christmas this Bird is spending in her own home. Usually, I fly off for the holidays to spend it with my family. After last year's winter freeze, I decided to keep it merry under my own roof, with Mr. Magpie and the Miss Indy the Pupple. Sometimes the best holidays are the ones where new traditions are born.

The Magpie wishes everyone a very merry Christmas! And if you don't celebrate Christmas, warm seasons greetings all the same, from our sparkly-obsessed Magpie house to yours.

Bookmark and Share 

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh! Sparkly! Hoping you had the merriest of merries.

    ReplyDelete

Merci buttercups! Your comments are appreciated! (hit the 'post comment' button twice, sometimes it's buggy)