8.31.2009



That old black magic has me in its spell, that old black magic that you weave so well... I'm loving the spin I'm in that a simple black blazer can do for a silky girlish dress. So simple and smart, this Inspired look carries the wearer from day to night. And what's wrong with a bit of sparkle and bubblegum pop when the dark, fitted blazer reminds people that this Bird means business? Feathers were aflutter over the daring glitter of Derek Lam's 2009 ready to wear fall ensemble, and equally wooed by the structure and color of The Limited's look of the week.

Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

  1. Haha I love that dress!! When you wearing this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully soon! I was too tired to wear this outfit today. The dotted Banana Republic dress is one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete

Merci buttercups! Your comments are appreciated! (hit the 'post comment' button twice, sometimes it's buggy)