7.23.2013

stay cool


Is it too late to shout SUMMER BREAK? This Birdy is getting ready to fly the coop for a few days. Just a short trip, but one I've been looking forward to. An annual trek to the hot deserts of Nevada to meet up with family for a reunion, plus seeing an old friend. 

Call me crazy from the heat, venturing to the desert in the middle of summer, but this Bird will be thinking cool thoughts, like of this happy little shave ice snow cone while I swelter in 100+ degree heat. And much like this happy snow cone, I'm keeping this post short n' sweet so I can get my bags packed and get this vacation on the road! See you next week and stay cool n' Jaunty, friends. 


Jaunty Fine Print: Drawing by Denise Sakaki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci buttercups! Your comments are appreciated! (hit the 'post comment' button twice, sometimes it's buggy)